Replacement, Repair and Maintenance of Dehumidifiers
Problems with a Whole House Dehumidifier Hampering a Healthy Living Environment?
A dehumidifier controls humidity in your home to decrease health problems due to excess moisture such as asthma and allergies, and maintain a comfortable living environment.
A safe, comfortable and healthy home has an efficient furnace dehumidifier or whole house dehumidifier that meets your family’s specific humidity needs.
When there are problems with the dehumidifier, you may see condensation on windows, feel mugginess, smell mustiness, or experience sticky skin any time of the year.
Common dehumidifier repair issues include the fan motor needing replacement, frost on the dehumidification coils, and clogging of the coils with dust.
How Can Your Family Benefit from Dehumidifier Repair, Replacement, or Service?
Making sure your dehumidification system is as efficient as possible in controlling your home humidity level translates to better functioning and cost savings in terms of lowering your monthly energy bills.
Choosing the best dehumidifier for your home is a major investment and depends on various factors, including the current humidity rating of the home measured with a hygrometer, calculation of air changes per hour, and size and layout of your home.
Lack of regular dehumidification service causes the majority of dehumidifier repair issues.
Checking the safety of your dehumidifier has long-term effects for your home environment and family.
Why Happy Hive for Your Dehumidifier Needs?
- In-home equipment estimates are free of charge.
- Licensed and bonded.
- We will leave your home cleaner than when we arrived.
- Safety is our priority.
- 24/7 available and ready customer service.
- We value ethical business practices & transparency with our customers.
- Tronovus local certified professionals are experienced with all types of dehumidifiers.
- Our highly trained, expert dehumidification technicians are fully equipped and can often complete a project on the same day.