Air Quality and Maintenance
Problems with Duct Cleaning Hampering a Healthy Living Environment?
Air duct cleaning improves air quality and airflow to maintain a safe, comfortable and healthy living environment.
When your air ducts need to be cleaned, you may notice that your home is dustier and you need to dust more often, airflow may be stagnant, or a visual inspection reveals that your air ducts are clogged.
Common reasons for duct cleaning services include excessive debris clogging ducts, mold or fungus inside ducts, and rodent or insect infestation of air ducts.
How Can Your Family Benefit from Duct Cleaning Services?
Cleaning air ducts translates to less pollution and cost savings in terms of lowering your monthly energy bills by increasing the efficiency of the furnace and air conditioner in your home.
Our air duct cleaning services may be beneficial for your family if a family member experiences an increase in respiratory problems such as asthma or allergic reactions to the environment.
Lack of regular duct cleaning service every 2 years may cause HVAC repair issues.
Routine air duct cleaning can have positive long-term effects for your home environment and family.
Why Happy Hive for Cleaning Air Ducts?
- In-home equipment estimates are free of charge.
- Licensed and bonded.
- We will leave your home cleaner than when we arrived.
- Safety is our priority.
- 24/7 available and ready customer service.
- We value ethical business practices & transparency with our customers.
- If your neighbour schedules an air duct cleaning the same day, we offer each home a discount of $25.
- Happy Hive local Quadca certified professionals are experienced with all types of ductwork.
- Our highly trained, expert duct cleaning technicians have all necessary duct cleaning equipment and can complete your cleaning on the same day, leaving your home cleaner than when they arrived.